The welsinn.at / welsinn.com website and its subdomains (hereinafter referred to as “the website”) are operated by Stones and More GesmbH (Welser Straße 48, 4614 Marchtrenk, Austria, email@example.com) as a service provider, media owner and publisher (hereinafter referred to as “Stones & more”).
The protection and security of your personal data are important to us. Stones & more therefore stores and processes data exclusively in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (“Basic Data Protection Regulation”, DSGVO). You as a user agree to the data processing in the sense of this declaration.
No directly personal data is automatically determined on the website. This means that you only disclose this data to Stones & more by actively entering (for example) your name, address, etc..
The website does not create any personal user profiles.
Stones & more stores and processes the following personal data:
Data entered by the user:
- User data: As soon as the user places an order, a user account will be created with the data entered by the user. All data entered by the user on the website as part of an order (e-mail address, password, first name, surname, academic degree, address, telephone number, e-mail address, language, service, means of payment) will be stored by the website together with the IP address used as long as the user has not been deleted. The user data will be used exclusively for the operation of the website as well as for the processing of the registration or the order within the framework of contract fulfilment; the data will only be passed on to third parties insofar as this is necessary for contract fulfilment.
- With the order the user also agrees that his data may be processed for the sending of information about products and events.
automatically saved Data:
- Serverlogs:The IP address of the requesting computer, together with the date, the time, the request, which file is requested (name and URL), the amount of data transferred to you, a message as to whether the request was successful, identification data of the browser and operating system used, and the website from which the access was made (should the access take place via a link). The server logs are stored in order to be able to check the system security, to administer the website technically and to be able to optimise the offer. In the event of a hack attack, this data will be passed on to the law enforcement authorities. Any further transfer to third parties will not take place. The server logs are stored for a maximum of 3 months.
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files that the website stores on your computer in order to recognize it and may contain information about the use of the website. The information contained in the cookies is used to determine whether you are logged in or what information you have already entered. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You can avoid this by changing the settings of your browser. You can remove cookies stored on your PC at any time by deleting the temporary Internet files.
Specifically, the following cookies are stored beyond the respective session.
decline / deactivate Cookies:
To prevent cookies from being set by advertisers, you can also block third-party cookies in your browser. Here you will find instructions for the most common browsers:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/products/internet-explorer
In Apples Safari Third-Party-Cookies are deactivated by default.
Stones & more does not automatically store and use any other data.
Links to other websites
The website contains links to other websites on whose content Stones & more has no influence. Stones & more does not assume any liability for these contents. The respective provider of the linked website is solely responsible for the content and correctness of the information provided there.
- The user (hereinafter referred to as the data subject) has the right to access the stored data in accordance with Art 15 DSGVO, to correct inaccurate data in accordance with Art 16 DSGVO, to delete data in accordance with Art 17 DSGVO, to limit the processing of data in accordance with Art 18 DSGVO, to object to unreasonable data processing in accordance with Art 21 DSGVO and to data transferability in accordance with Art 20 DSGVO.
- Where processing is carried out on the basis of a declaration of consent, the data subject may withdraw such consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent up to the point of withdrawal.
- The data subject has the right to complain to the supervisory authority – in Austria the data protection authority is responsible. The address is as follows:
Telefon: +43 1 52 152-0
- We will disclose in the course of data collection if the provision of personal data to the data subject is required by law or contract or is necessary for the conclusion of a contract. At the same time, we disclose whether the data subject is required to provide the personal data and what the potential consequences of not providing the data would be.
- There is no automated decision making, including profiling. If personal data is processed for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, we have disclosed that information to the data subject about that other purpose.
Stones & more stores and uses the data entered and transmitted by the user exclusively to the extent specified here.